Contact Us

Although office hours are from 8.30am until 6.00pm, if you are a Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant or Nurse, that has a problem attending your designated shift, or, if you are a Care Provider that has a shift that urgently needs covering, or, if you need to speak with someone because the agency member of staff allocated to you has failed to arrive, please feel free to call outside of office hours, between 06.00am – 08.30am and 6.00pm – 11.00pm. Your call will be answered either by your local ‘Regional Director’ or an ‘Out of Hours’ team member. However, please note that you should only ring the phone number that is specifically allocated to your area. You will find the right number to call by clicking on ‘Branches’ in the tool bar at the top of this page. Once in that section, you need to then click on the town, city or county that you are located in. Please be aware that if you are calling from any area other than the one you are calling, the person answering will not be able to help you. We must also ask that you only call your local number out of office hours if the call is specifically related to the urgent covering of a shift that day/night, and, respectfully ask that you call about all other issues during normal office hours.
In order for us to maintain our unique ‘Out of Hours’ service, giving you the help you need from early morning until late at night, it is important that this service is not abused, and only used in an emergency, and that you only call the telephone number that is allocated to the area where you live/work.
If you prefer to leave a message, rather than call, please complete the ‘Request a Call Back’ form below, and when doing so, it is vitally important that you give us your phone number and/or email address, and let us know, in the message section, the town, city or county you are located in. 

Head Office

Eagle Tower, Suites 101, 102, 103, 121 Montpelier Drive, Cheltenham, GL50 1TA


For contact number of your local Halcyon office, please click
‘Branches’ in the top tool bar,
and then click on your town/county


Request a Call Back

How can we help you?