Halcyon Health and Social Care are excited to be partnering with a reputable, forward thinking children’s provider that are looking for a strong Operations Manager to join their team and take on this exciting new position.
This role comes at a time when the organisation is looking to grow and expand, and so is seeking a new senior manager to oversee the current services, as well as to play an integral part in opening new ones.
As the Area Operations Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the registered managers of the services throughout Birmingham. This role does also have a remote working element, at the discretion of the MD and depending on personal and business performance. It will be your responsibility to provide support and advice to the registered managers where needed, whilst ensuring that all homes meet the minimum standard of ‘Good’. Other responsibilities include;
- Creating and implementing improvement / performance plans for the different homes
- Liaising with MD to establish business progression programme
- Being available to travel to different homes when needed
To be successful in this role, you are required to have the following;
- Level 5 NVQ in Leadership and Knowledge (Social Care)
- At least 5 years experience at either a senior Registered Manager position or Operational role within residential Children’s services
- A sound understanding of Ofsted and all safeguarding requirements for residential services.
- Your own form of transport and a full UK driving license
- Proven Operational / Business development understanding from previous roles.
In return for your full commitment to this role, you will be offered a Salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 depending on experience, plus benefits. You will have the option to work remotely on certain occasions, depending on the needs of the business; living close by is therefore not a necessity, but you will be expected to travel to the different services when needed. You will be offered a generous holiday allowance and a fantastic work / life balance split.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply below. If you know someone that would be great for this position, you could earn £100 through our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call us, and join our team today – 0333 577 4647