Halcyon are working exclusively with a well-known, ‘Not for Profit’ organisation to help them find an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse to join their award winning team in their elderly residential service based in Malvern.
This residential home is recognised as a centre of excellence that provides the best standard of palliative and end of life care possible. Along with numerous care accolades, this home boasts fantastic facilities and they pride themselves on providing the highest standards of person centred care available within the sector.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be expected to perform a number of duties, both clinical and managerial. You will be reporting directly to the registered manager of the home. You will be expected to offer knowledge and guidance to members of your team as well as professional care and support to the service users.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current NMC PIN registration
- At least 6 months working within an elderly residential setting
- Advanced communication skills
- A true desire to improve and learn
- Full UK driving license and own transport
The successful applicant of this role will receive:
- Competitive salary of between £32,680 – £37,750 depending on experience
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great work-life balance structure
- Training and guidance upon start and throughout career
- Fantastic progression opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate to apply. If you think you know someone that would be great for the role, you could earn £100 through our ‘Refer a friend’ scheme.
Call us, and join our team today – 0333 577 4647