As a Waking Night Support Worker you will be helping vulnerable individuals to flourish and achieve their full potential.
At Halcyon we are proud to work alongside some of the UK’s most outstanding care providers to support adults and children with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
We are committed to people development and can offer you a unique opportunity to become a part of talented support team that really makes a difference.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using a range of recovery oriented and person-centred planning tools.
- Providing emotional and practical support.
- Ensuring all care-plans and are accurate and up to date.
- Helping to maximise an individual’s independence by supporting them with everyday tasks.
- Undertaking various levels of personal care.
- Helping support social activities and positive integration into the local community through hobby clubs, activities, and day trips.
What we are looking for in our staff:
- We are looking for people with a kind, caring and empathetic nature, you must be passionate about making a difference to the lives of those you are supporting.
- You must have had some experience in a social care setting, and we will support your development with additional training and experience as required to progress your social care career.
- You must be self-motivated and reliable.
- Drivers are desirable but not essential.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS and Adults Barred List check is required for this role and job offers will be subject to evidence of the successful applicant’s right to work in the UK.
The benefits of working at Halcyon:
- Competitive pay rates of £10 – £13 an hour depending on experience.
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS
- Free Training
- Ongoing development and support from a dedicated Halycon HSC consultant
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing and consistent work
- Weekend Spa breaks
- Employee of the month prizes
We are an agency with a difference, one that puts our staff first! We live by a simple mantra ‘Look after your staff and they will look after our clients’.
Call us, and join our team today – 0333 577 4647